Lemons race @ New Hampshire Speedway October 25-27

Post updates/results of SAABs in racing
gmreider
Number of Saabs currently owned: 6

Lemons race @ New Hampshire Speedway October 25-27

Postby gmreider » Sat Oct 05, 2013 8:07 am

How many of you are going see and cheer on " Norman" @ the Lemons Race? Carolyn and I are coming from PA. for a short fall vacation. We'll arrive Friday late afternoon at the track and hope to meet some of you in person. Carolyn will be bringing her cameras and I'm always ready to help where needed.
Hoping to stop at the eEuroparts warehouse on the way north or on the way home. Maybe there are some other SAAB collectors worth visiting in the area.

Jordan
Site Admin
Number of Saabs currently owned: 6

Re: Lemons race @ New Hampshire Speedway October 25-27

Postby Jordan » Sun Oct 06, 2013 8:04 am

Wow Gary, that would be awesome! I think we'll be arriving Friday afternoon as well, leaving Friday morning from Windsor. It is a great race to spectate, even better if the weather cooperates. Maybe you can even run some practice laps if you're interested.

fiasco
Number of Saabs currently owned: 0

Postby fiasco » Mon Oct 28, 2013 8:16 pm

I just came over to ask Luke how he's feeling and to pour out some Aquavit in memory of Norman, who got a proper Viking funeral at Halloween Hooptiefest last weekend.

Didn't get an up close look at the wreckage, but I'm very grateful the impact was on the passenger side. Losing your steering...scary stuff.

The Merkurian Falcon spat out its engine and gearbox and tried to reject its Toyota Supra differential transplant.

tirediron
Number of Saabs currently owned: 7

Postby tirediron » Thu Oct 31, 2013 10:18 pm

missed the race unfortunately. been meaning to get to one. some of my buddies were up there in a flat black #523 Volkswagen though, breaking transmissions per usual.
-matt

Return to “News and Events”