Tuff Trucks in Rutland VT

Post updates/results of SAABs in racing
airsweden
Number of Saabs currently owned: 0

Tuff Trucks in Rutland VT

Postby airsweden » Fri Jul 20, 2007 9:58 am

I got a call from fellow NER Rally-X'er Kory Rooks. He will be racing his Toyota turbo rally truck, 6 pm Rutland VT at the Vermont State Fair grounds 7/20/2007.

Apparently he has made a switch from Rally-X to Tuff Trucks as he nears his goal of taking it to Baja.

I'm gunna head up just after work today.
JT
Last edited by airsweden on Fri Jul 20, 2007 10:22 am, edited 1 time in total.

Geoff
Team Turbo Troll Crew
Nickname: Geoff
Number of Saabs currently owned: 6

Postby Geoff » Fri Jul 20, 2007 10:07 am

Is Seth going? You can park at his house and walk to the fairgrounds from there. I went a year or two ago, most of the trucks were just stock trucks that toothless rednecks jumped. Kory's truck is in a whole different class than those things! Tell him I said YO and take some pictures!

airsweden
Number of Saabs currently owned: 0

Postby airsweden » Fri Jul 20, 2007 10:21 am

Kory said it should split about 50/50 between the clowns and the guys that do the whole series and have well prepped trucks. There is also going to be monster trucks, a mud bog and some sand drags tonite, so half the fun will be counting mullets.
JT

Geoff
Team Turbo Troll Crew
Nickname: Geoff
Number of Saabs currently owned: 6

Postby Geoff » Fri Jul 20, 2007 10:31 am

Yeah, we got yelled at by some toothless mulletard lady for "stealing" her seats (which were empty when we arrived).

NER tried to use that place for rallyX but the owners wouldn't allow it because they thought street legal cars would be "too loud". Apparently monster trucks at 10PM are OK though....

Return to “News and Events”