Tractor Buying Fail

Post off topic or stuff that otherwise dosen't fit into a specific category here.
Crazyswede
Team Turbo Troll Crew
Nickname: Mongo
Number of Saabs currently owned: 97

Tractor Buying Fail

Postby Crazyswede » Mon Oct 03, 2016 4:13 pm

:ranting:

So I have been thinking about getting a new Kubota tractor and decided to go ahead and do the paperwork for a new B2650 with loader and brush hog. Last week went to the dealer, did the finance paperwork (kubota 0%). Got a call today saying financing had been denied because while my credit score is excellent and I have 0 negative credit score events, and I have a year of mortgage payments and plenty of good credit card history...I don't have enough loan payments for them to allow me a loan. WTAF. Its like being 18 all over again and having no credit history. So a good salary combined with an excellent credit score combined with a fantastic credit report isn't good enough these days because I don't buy a new car every 3 years.

the options to get said loan were to A) get a cosigner...am I a 16 yo kid buying their first car? or B) show them a bank account with at least $50,000 in it....right...

:rolleyes:
I am the 73%

Jon1
Number of Saabs currently owned: 30

Re: Tractor Buying Fail

Postby Jon1 » Tue Oct 04, 2016 7:47 pm

Show them "someone else's" bank account...
Jon
jon1
with many classic 900 turbos

Luke
Site Admin

Postby Luke » Wed Oct 05, 2016 8:10 am

Jon1 wrote:Show them "someone else's" bank account...

haha, you didnt say that they specifed the account had to be in your name, so I'm with Jon!

Having just bought a very heavily used compact utility tractor which I think a got a good deal on, I can feel your pain, All I could think about was how far the same money would have went into a rally car or buying a nice 99T.

My dad bought a new Deere 855 in the 80's and they still sell used today for about the same price as he paid new...

Chouan
Number of Saabs currently owned: 2

Postby Chouan » Mon Oct 24, 2016 1:07 pm

Return to “Random Thoughts”