Eeuroparts

Post off topic or stuff that otherwise dosen't fit into a specific category here.
SwedeSport
Number of Saabs currently owned: 5

Re: Eeuroparts

Postby SwedeSport » Wed Mar 28, 2012 9:00 am

The balance of the missing parts showed up yesterday. My last order has now been filled in it's entirety.

Took almost a month. But the soldiered thru and filled my order. That gives me faith that they are earnestly trying to overcome their supply chain obstacles. Which is a good sign.
Swedesport Motors, Apparel and Accessories for SAAB Junkies.
Http://Facebook.com/swedesportmotors
Swedesportmotors@gmail.com

DrewP
Nickname: TANK
Number of Saabs currently owned: 1

Postby DrewP » Wed Mar 28, 2012 11:11 am

eEuro just became a site sponsor on Saablink, I posted links to some of the issues threads. Maybe we'll get lucky and get an explanation of some kind.
"You can educate ignorance, but you can't fix stupid."

DriveMeOff
Nickname: steve
Number of Saabs currently owned: 1

Postby DriveMeOff » Sat Jun 16, 2012 4:26 am

hutch wrote:FedEx says my order arrived today making it less than 48 hours total, which was the norm for these guys. Of course with the Saab parts situation one of them, a T7 BPC, is special order and won't be here for another 5 days or so but overall it went pretty smooth and hopefully when the dust settles a bit with the parts they can start stocking some of these special order parts.

Being a naive with this post, I apologize for late reply however, just want to ask how was the product that you ordered? How much?

Return to “Random Thoughts”