Need help near Hartford, CT

Post off topic or stuff that otherwise dosen't fit into a specific category here.
87 n/a
Number of Saabs currently owned: 5

Need help near Hartford, CT

Postby 87 n/a » Mon Oct 29, 2012 10:35 am

Is anyone on this board located near Ellington, CT? Ellington looks to be about 15 miles northeast of Hartford.

I have a lead on a T5 wiring harness located up there, but the guy says I need to pull it myself. CT is over 1000 miles from me. Anyone closer that might be willing to help out another Saab nut?
Jesus H. Tapdancin Christ,...

Crazyswede
Team Turbo Troll Crew
Nickname: Mongo
Number of Saabs currently owned: 97

Re: Need help near Hartford, CT

Postby Crazyswede » Mon Oct 29, 2012 10:47 am

87 n/a wrote:Is anyone on this board located near Ellington, CT? Ellington looks to be about 15 miles northeast of Hartford.

I have a lead on a T5 wiring harness located up there, but the guy says I need to pull it myself. CT is over 1000 miles from me. Anyone closer that might be willing to help out another Saab nut?

Give Jordan a ring...he is near there...better yet ask Jordan if he can sell you a C900 prepped harness as his are just dreamy :yay:
I am the 73%

Jordan
Site Admin
Number of Saabs currently owned: 6

Postby Jordan » Mon Oct 29, 2012 1:15 pm

I'm planning on a trying to pull a couple in the next few weeks. Ellington is about 45 mins from my shop.

87 n/a
Number of Saabs currently owned: 5

Postby 87 n/a » Mon Oct 29, 2012 1:55 pm

I saw photos of Jordan's wiring harness on here and they do look amazing! But my budget doesn't allow for fancy new parts and such. Mostly just junkyard parts and fabricating with scraps of metal left around.
Jordan...will send you a PM.
Jesus H. Tapdancin Christ,...

Return to “Random Thoughts”