We've sold out!

Post off topic or stuff that otherwise dosen't fit into a specific category here.
Luke
Site Admin

We've sold out!

Postby Luke » Wed Jun 26, 2013 8:02 am

That's right, as you may notice, we have picked up some support to help keep the site running. Next thing you know, we'll have popup video ads for minivans and words like "car" will be highlighted links to sales promotions at autozone. :lol:

In all seriousness, we were approached by eEuroparts, and through discussion it became very clear that they are making a very concerted effort to be supportive of the community and we are honored to have their support to keep the site running. They are adding parts to their catalog every day and are working with manufactures to bring back NLA parts. They will also post special promotions for us from time to time. When you decide to order any new parts, click the banner from this site.

DeLorean
Number of Saabs currently owned: 9

Re: We've sold out!

Postby DeLorean » Wed Jun 26, 2013 9:15 am

Sounds good to me, tell them to work on the classic 900 fuel senders, I cant get enough of them ever since they went NLA.
Less brake more gas!

sjones

Postby sjones » Wed Jun 26, 2013 9:32 am

There are other saab sites out there that are littered with shitty adverts. I can understand wanting to pay your bills and it is your site and content. BTW eEuroparts shows 5 items available for 99s. Are they planning on expanding it?

Luke
Site Admin

Postby Luke » Wed Jun 26, 2013 9:44 am

sjones wrote:There are other saab sites out there that are littered with shitty adverts. I can understand wanting to pay your bills and it is your site and content. BTW eEuroparts shows 5 items available for 99s. Are they planning on expanding it?

Yep, just to be clear, we fully intend to keep the ads minimal and will only consider those that we feel are genuinely in the interest and aligned with goals of the site and users here...

I think their plan is definitely to increase their support for the older models. They are very receptive to feedback about product offerings and basically it's up to us to tell them what we want...

Jordan
Site Admin
Number of Saabs currently owned: 6

Postby Jordan » Wed Jun 26, 2013 9:50 am

I'm hoping the expand the 99 catalog sometime in the future, but for now, classic 900s , NG900, 9-3, 9-5 parts are going to be the bread and butter. That said, if the part is out there, I can probably get it at a great price and would have no problem adding it to the catalog....it just may not be a consistently stocked item, yet.

DrewP
Nickname: TANK
Number of Saabs currently owned: 1

Postby DrewP » Wed Jun 26, 2013 11:00 am

That's awesome news, eEuro is still my go-to even after some minor cock-ups during the reorganization. Old habits die hard... or something like that. But I still get the warm fuzzies since eEuro was there with me in the very beginning of my Saab endeavors.
"You can educate ignorance, but you can't fix stupid."

Return to “Random Thoughts”