Garage / Shop relocation and setup (again)

Post off topic or stuff that otherwise dosen't fit into a specific category here.
SwedeSport
Number of Saabs currently owned: 5

Re: Garage / Shop relocation and setup (again)

Postby SwedeSport » Tue Jan 14, 2014 2:21 am

The printing shop side of things is coming together. But unfortunately the garage still needs paint, doors, and electric.

Until they get those things completed, I can't begin to set up the the car stuff.

Hope to be in by the end of the month. I have some neglected old Saabs that need my attention.
Attachments
20140107_230419.jpg
Swedesport Motors, Apparel and Accessories for SAAB Junkies.
Http://Facebook.com/swedesportmotors
Swedesportmotors@gmail.com

SwedeSport

Postby SwedeSport » Sat Mar 15, 2014 10:39 pm

Been working on the garage side of the new shop a bit lately.

After they finished the drywall and paint, I kinda just lumped my stuff inside and closed the door. I had to put some focus on the part of this project that I live on. The business is functional now, and I have found some time to start arranging the storage, and filtering all my junk into it's new home. I made a huge dent in getting organized with the completion of the steel rack at the back of the shop. That will free up a lot of floor space for work area.

I am going to pick up a blast cabinet, a few bench grinders to make a grind/buff/polish station, and a drill press. Some things will get hung on the walls to get them up off the floor. I have to hang the cabinets, and there are a few wall hung shelving units for paint/fluids/chemicals. They have yet to be installed.

I am happy to be able to work on stuff again, even with all the details left to address.
Attachments
20140315_210624.jpg

SwedeSport

Postby SwedeSport » Wed Sep 10, 2014 10:50 am

If you look carefully, you can see all 5 cars in the shop. I still have some room to move around too.
Attachments
20140910_114605.jpg

DeLorean
Number of Saabs currently owned: 9

Postby DeLorean » Wed Sep 10, 2014 12:08 pm

Nice, when I stopped by it looked like a great place to work. Lots of room and room for future expansion.
Less brake more gas!

gmreider
Number of Saabs currently owned: 6

Postby gmreider » Thu Sep 11, 2014 8:05 am

SwedeSport wrote:If you look carefully, you can see all 5 cars in the shop. I still have some room to move around too.

Swedesport , you should have made that picture into an online contest . " How many SAABs and parts can you identify in this picture".

The shop is looking good. Maybe you could build a little apartment up on stilts in the shop and avoid all the travel back and forth. I can envision it now. The ceilings are plenty high.

SwedeSport

Postby SwedeSport » Thu Sep 11, 2014 10:22 am

gmreider wrote:
SwedeSport wrote:If you look carefully, you can see all 5 cars in the shop. I still have some room to move around too.

Swedesport , you should have made that picture into an online contest . " How many SAABs and parts can you identify in this picture".

The shop is looking good. Maybe you could build a little apartment up on stilts in the shop and avoid all the travel back and forth. I can envision it now. The ceilings are plenty high.

That thought has crossed my mind.

Return to “Random Thoughts”