PA Junkyard Run?

Post off topic or stuff that otherwise dosen't fit into a specific category here.
hutch
Number of Saabs currently owned: 2

PA Junkyard Run?

Postby hutch » Wed Sep 21, 2016 9:51 pm

Hey its been a little while since we did anything like this so I figured since its (hopefully) gonna be turning into fall soon I'd see if anyone wants to meet up to hit some junkyards one of these weekends.

I don't really have a list of things needed, nor have I been to anywhere recently to know what sort of cars they may have, but thought it could be fun if nothing more just to shoot the breeze before winter rolls in.

Any interest? :dunno:

Crazyswede
Team Turbo Troll Crew
Nickname: Mongo
Number of Saabs currently owned: 97

Re: PA Junkyard Run?

Postby Crazyswede » Thu Sep 22, 2016 3:44 pm

Keep an eye out for low roof sprinter vans (03-06). I could use a new hood and doors if there are any non rusted ones out there.
I am the 73%

hutch

Postby hutch » Thu Sep 29, 2016 2:59 pm

Well due to the overwhelming response :lol:

I think I may go somewhere this weekend to grab a cd changer harness for my 9-5 so I'll scope out if there is anything of interest if we wanted to do something this fall.

hutch

Postby hutch » Sat Oct 01, 2016 12:58 pm

I always feel like I'm talking to myself on this forum :lol:

Anyway, if anyone is interested in a meet up or just needs some parts I stopped by Greble Scrap Yard today because its a little closer to me than Joe's EZ Pull where we had gone to before, and was somewhat surprised by the amount of Saabs there. I was a little bummed there were no 9-5 wagons but there were 3 c900s, 2 late 80's 9000s, a mid 90s 9000 CD, and a dozen or so ng900 and 9-3s if anyone needed Trionic parts. One of the c900s was actually a 8v turbo with the engine still there so if anyone needs the super low compression pistons you could grab it. Other than that the c900s were pretty picked over and rusty but like I said lots of Trionic parts to be had.

Return to “Random Thoughts”