1979 Saab 900 Turbo 5 door

Post for sale/wanted items here
SwedeSport
Number of Saabs currently owned: 5

1979 Saab 900 Turbo 5 door

Postby SwedeSport » Wed Nov 11, 2009 12:22 pm

1979 900 Turbo 5 door.

Original turbo car, currently has wiring and N/A 2.0L 8V and 5 spd from '85 900S in it. Car would crank, but never ran with this setup installed. Engine is missing the head. Includes an '88 short block with accessories, VC, etc, but also missing head. Includes complete '86 SPG LH Jetronic harness, ecm, ignition, and APC system. Missing main headliner board, but still has opera window c-pillar trims. Includes extra set of opera windows, seats are original, but need reupholstered. '87 900S "Starburst" wheels.

Driver's rear wheel well and spare tire well had rust repair 10 years ago, rest of the car is solid. The car rolled into a tree that tweaked the outer leg of the frame on the driver's side 10+ years ago. No suspension impact, car still drove 100%, but has a stack of washers under the rad support on that corner. A minor tweak on a frame rack would fix it, but I was a broke teenager when it happened.

Looking for this car to go to a good home where someone will do something with it. I have too many projects right now and this has been sitting the longest, and it needs to go. I've listed it places before, and this time it needs to go or it goes to scrap. It's not original, but it's still a rare car and worth saving. I loved this car and had a lot of good times in it, but I just have too much going on, and this one needs the most. Asking $400, obo. Definitely negotiable

http://carphotos.cardomain.com/ride_ima ... _large.jpg

http://carphotos.cardomain.com/ride_ima ... _large.jpg

Call Andy Winger
1-717-475-1020
Swedesport Motors, Apparel and Accessories for SAAB Junkies.
Http://Facebook.com/swedesportmotors
Swedesportmotors@gmail.com

Return to “FOR SALE / WANTED”