Wiggins/Hydrafow /FHS Indy ?

Post for sale/wanted items here
bluesonett
Nickname: bluesonett
Number of Saabs currently owned: 2

Wiggins/Hydrafow /FHS Indy ?

Postby bluesonett » Mon Sep 19, 2011 11:36 pm

I have come across a nice selection of some Clam Shell type hardware.All new stuff .Large weld bungs [3 1/2"] and some smaller stuff[1 " ,1 1/2"]perfect for throttle bodies,pop off valves,Intercooler and what ever, "Wiggins", no junk.I am not familiar with "FHS Indy"hardware but I have five clamps at 1" and they would be perfect for a pop off valve.[I,m setting up my lathe to turn some bungs if you already have the clamps,save a bundle]Hydraflow -10 weld bungs as well,aluminium,same as Wiggins.
I,m looking for OEM accessories to make my 900 " Rugged ".Rubber floor mats,trunk liner ,Roof Rack,Cargo net,[the one the fits in the rear headrest]Sump guard,what do you have ?I,m taking my SAAB off road,camping.I,m also still looking for 3DR wind deflectors,any colour.I,ll pay top dollar for those but no BS okay?I also still have some Moto Lita[Sport@Rally] hubs for 900/99.Trade /sell post on E- Bay if you want[preferred].Some Sonett sheet metal as well sell/trade.
I am also looking for a left hand drive,left side E code lamp for an 89 900[right hand drive lamp will not work].E-mail any questions,I have a box full of this stuff.I,m an honest fellow and I make an honest deal ,NO BS from me .I expect no less .[email for photos,I cant seem to get the file size correct].
Thank you very much,
Andy.

Return to “FOR SALE / WANTED”