FS: 78 99 EMS + parts (including 16v B-type head!!!)

Post for sale/wanted items here
vince99
Number of Saabs currently owned: 2

FS: 78 99 EMS + parts (including 16v B-type head!!!)

Postby vince99 » Fri Sep 23, 2011 4:53 pm

It breaks my heart but I have no other option then to sell my beloved 1978 99 EMS. I'm moving to Italy for about 2 years and just can't afford to store it or bring it with me.

She's a 3-door and she's sterling silver.

I'm the second owner and I've owned her for the last 10 years.

I have ALL documentation, including original window sticker, correspondence from the original owner with Saab, manuals, factory shop manuals, etc. Even all gas receipts!

The EMS comes with:
- Newly refurbished to new condition Carroll Shelby Gold Vane rims.
- NOS NIB grille and head light bezels.
- Spare front lights, rear lights and other lights and lenses.
- Spare interior.
- Some tools including two rare shim kits for the 99.
- Hub tool, fuel pump tool, etc.
- Complete spare A/C kit, including interior parts.
- Two very rare ANSA (the brand Ferrari uses) 'glass pack' double chrome tip exhausts and one middle part with muffler!
- And the Saab holy grail: a un-used, un-touched, 16v rally cylinder head for the B-engine!!! I do not have to explain how rare that is. Look on the board for Luke he's building a working engine out of one...awesome!!

I has around 235k miles, but distribution, timing and head were rebuilt less then 3500 miles ago.

I have several buyers in Europe, but I'd prefer it if my EMS will stay in the US, so when I come back I could perhaps see it at the SCOC or something similar. And also avoid the hassle of shipping.

Important things worth mentioning are, that the car will be shipped on Tuesday if there's no serious interest. And that I just noticed the fuel pump has failed, so it doesn't run at the moment. But I have another pump coming, it's just not installed yet, but that's an easy 5 min task.

All parts will go with EMS, the head I would consider selling separate for the right price. Send me a PM when seriously interested, thanks!
Vince
Attachments
1978 SAAB 99 EMS small.jpg
1978 SAAB 99 EMS small.jpg (100.28 KiB) Viewed 1195 times

Return to “FOR SALE / WANTED”