Diff Covers Ready and Other Updates

Post for sale/wanted items here
Luke
Site Admin

Diff Covers Ready and Other Updates

Postby Luke » Wed Feb 08, 2012 12:10 pm

I have some Diff covers ready to ship!

In other news, I have been getting feedback that the ordering form on the product page on this site was not working and it prompted me to finally move the parts I make to a proper page where there is a shopping basket and better support for me to track orders, receive payments, etc, something I've been meaning to do for a long time.
To that end I also branched it off the main SAABrally.com site. I want to keep this site focused on the community and hope to grow involvement and knowledge sharing here. Having the "products" here gave it an overtone of a commercial site, which meant linking from other forums etc was not allowed in some cases.

Anyway, if anyone wants a diff cover I can take orders at:

http://www.go9sport.com/

Hopefully the ordering process should be a little easier and more seamless going foward. Please let me know if there are any issues. All payment are handled through paypal, so it is secure from that end.

Also, enter the coupon code 9999 during checkout and you'll get free shipping on the diff cover (US only)

As always thanks for your support, buying my stuff helps keep the SAABs out on the stages and this site afloat :)

Luke

Return to “FOR SALE / WANTED”