1975 95 v4 parts car?

Post for sale/wanted items here
saabfan9
Number of Saabs currently owned: 4

1975 95 v4 parts car?

Postby saabfan9 » Fri Aug 31, 2012 3:20 pm

hey guys i came across this not sure if anyone might have ant interest on (uk saabs)... I've had someone get in touch offering a FREE 1975 N-reg 95V4 as a complete spares car or a very big project if you are feeling brave. The car is in a lockup in Bristol and the owner is in the USA, so collection is going to be complicated but is possible in mid-September. The owner writes:

It must have once (!!) been a very pretty car. The colour is, I would call it, cherry red, but I don't have any documentation over here with me in USA. As I remember, I bought it from a scrapyard, but I think I have a logbook at my house in Bristol., which is mostly let to tenants. I'll be there roughly between 11th - 18th September, but not on 13th/14th.

The bodywork is too rusted (big holes in the engine compartment and elsewhere) to be a runner, unless a genius with a welder wanted a life-project! But I don't think anything is missing off it, so should be a good source of parts. I think the engine is good: I did drive it around briefly to test it. It was going to be a project, but like a lot of things...

It is located in a rented garage in Bristol which I hope to clear out during that time I am there. There is a lot of other junk in there. I could arrange to meet someone, but only between those dates after which I return to USA. Another possibility is that I could mail the garage key for the car to be collected later, though that will be complicated.

Needless to say it is completely free to anyone who wants it and is able to collect it. Obviously it will need to be winched on to a trailer. I can't be sure the tyres will hold air now. Since it is free, I would prefer that if somebody is willing to make the journey and bring a trailer, they are happy to take it off my hands. I badly need it gone and I really don't want to send it to an ignominious scrapyard if possible.

For contact details, please get in touch with me: registers@saabclub.co.uk

Please note I will be away on hols until mid-August but will pass on any details when I get back.

Return to “FOR SALE / WANTED”