Squaabworks CPS Kit v1.0 $75

Post for sale/wanted items here
hutch
Number of Saabs currently owned: 2

Squaabworks CPS Kit v1.0 $75

Postby hutch » Tue Jun 03, 2014 7:02 pm

I finally got around to removing this from my spare engine, it is the 1st version of Squaabs CPS kits meaning it is not adjustable. As long as you have the correct crank pulley installed this shouldn't be a problem but figured I'd put it out there. I mounted this on the car but never was able to get T5 running on it so its essentially new, except for getting banged up during install on the crank pulley (worst c900 job aside from alternator replacement IMO). There is some surface rust but if you are that concerned you can spray a new coat on the shutter wheel but its not like anyone can see this anyway.

I know a lot of people are doing the flywheel route these days but if anyone wants a cheap kit let me know. I certainly don't have to sell it in case I do another T5 build down the road but I'd love to turn this into some guitar parts or something else useful. I can't remember exactly what these cost new but figured this was a fair enough price with the shutter wheel, if not send me an offer or as always I'd love to trade for some cool 900 parts.

TheAlien1980
Number of Saabs currently owned: 1

Re: Squaabworks CPS Kit v1.0 $75

Postby TheAlien1980 » Wed Jun 18, 2014 11:42 am

You should have a PM from me

Return to “FOR SALE / WANTED”