Ford Contour SVT caged, logbooked, raced - FS/feeler (MO)

Post for sale/wanted items here
vridmoment
Number of Saabs currently owned: 9

Ford Contour SVT caged, logbooked, raced - FS/feeler (MO)

Postby vridmoment » Wed Aug 06, 2014 7:03 pm

I know this isn't a Saab, but checking if there is any interest in my 1999 Ford Contour SVT.

RallyPerryville430 copy.jpg

I've raced it three years in a fairly local regional rally (Perryville).

With Perryville not happening this year and me pretty close to buying a house with a shop, I could use the money towards the down payment and closing costs.

With traffic incidents as well as an off and driving on a separating tire on stage, the body is not as nice as when I got it.

It has a well built cage that gets a lot of compliments, but it is a bit difficult to get in and out of the car for some (I have no issues).

DSC00507 copy.jpg

Potential buyer should budget for a rally computer, intercom, new harnesses, tires and parts (alternator currently overcharging, no dash, exhaust work). I'd say this is more of a beginner/novice budget car and not a completely built up/ pro rally winning machine.

I know this is a an unusual car for rally, but it does handle quite well and there are plenty of Contours/Mystiques in the junkyards for parts. Figured I would offer it up to other rally enthusiast before someone realizes they want this to build a BTCC style Mondeo to track.

Mondeo-BTCC copy.jpg
Mondeo-BTCC copy.jpg (265.39 KiB) Viewed 1227 times

I'm located in Saint Louis, Missouri.

I can email more info and pictures to anyone seriously interested.

321go
Number of Saabs currently owned: 2

Re: Ford Contour SVT caged, logbooked, raced - FS/feeler (MO

Postby 321go » Wed Aug 06, 2014 10:52 pm

It does have Saab wheels :)
Bump for an honest seller and good car.

Return to “FOR SALE / WANTED”