C900 Exhaust: 2.5" SS Downpipe & Simmons Sport cat-back

Post for sale/wanted items here
hutch
Number of Saabs currently owned: 2

C900 Exhaust: 2.5" SS Downpipe & Simmons Sport cat-back

Postby hutch » Mon Feb 23, 2015 8:15 pm

I may kick myself for getting rid of this down the road given how hard it is to find C900 downpipes these days but I'm realizing I probably won't own two c900 turbos at once and there is a vintage guitar amp that is calling my name...

The downpipe is 2.5" SS with a very smooth bend to replace the stock elbow and includes a length of piping that deletes the cat. The cat-back is the simmons dual tip system that I bought before eeuro started carrying them and they were a bit of a pain to acquire. I had a shop install it on an old 900 of mine and they welded the two pieces together, not really what I wanted but I didn't notice until after it happened. If I were to ship these I would probably cut it into two pieces again to fit in a reasonable sized box. It should also be noted that I'm not 100% sure these will fit exactly in length as-is because I never had the two together on a car, they look like they are very close, just wanted to be upfront with it. I would also suggest adding a small resonator/muffler unless it were on a race car as its probably pretty loud with just the one muffler, which should make up any length issues. OK, with all that out of the way, here are some pics:

These were from when I took some pics of the JT system I sold to show how it matches up size wise, its not perfect but hopefully it should give an idea

I'm looking for $450 for both of them and I don't really want to split them up but if they don't sell I may consider. Shipping these will probably be a pain due to the bulky size but I could probably help out on the shipping cost if its a deal breaker. Meeting up somewhere in the PA/NY/CT area to drop off in person would be preferred. I'm going to put these up on saabcentral if they don't sell but figured I'd put them up to you all first. Thanks for looking...

Return to “FOR SALE / WANTED”