FS: 1995 9000 Aero in Midnight Blue

Post for sale/wanted items here
RadioFlyer
Nickname: RadioFlyer
Number of Saabs currently owned: 7

FS: 1995 9000 Aero in Midnight Blue

Postby RadioFlyer » Tue Jun 16, 2015 8:46 am

Putting my 1995 Saab 9000 Aero up for sale. 5-speed manual, 172,068 miles. Apparently one of only 135 aeros made in this color. It gets a lot of compliments and double takes. Cosmetically, it has some dings and rust spots - all small except the rear passenger-side wheel arch (common on the 9000 Aero), but passes inspection with no problems and still looks great overall. The front bumper valence is uncracked (which other Aero owners tell me is a minor miracle).

Mechanically, the steering, braking, and shifting all feel as tight as new, and the turbo still throws you back in your seat. Exhaust, front brakes, and passenger CV are all new last year. Idle gets a little funky sometimes, but it has never left us stranded. I wouldn't be afraid to drive it to California right now. TCS is still installed, but has always worked great - including the kill-switch (I can help source the parts to delete it if interested).

Gray aero interior is in great shape - no loose stitches, but some wear on the driver's shoulder. Gorgeous walnut dash. Not a single crack in the dash top. Harmon Kardon stereo sounds awesome. Cruise control and seat heaters work great. Headlight relays are touchy, but it comes with spares. The only other annoying cosmetic aspect is that the PO blacked out the grille and all the emblems and carved out the headlight switch hole to install a boost gauge, so now the headlight switch floats in there. I can include the boost gauge with the sale.

Includes the roof rack, a set of Saab floor mats, and some spare parts. Don't let the Vermont tags scare you - she's only been in VT for a year and has a long life ahead of her. Reason for selling is that we have 4 Saabs and only room for 3 in the driveway. $3200 (plus spare parts and a negotiable discount for SaabRally members). PM me with any questions.

RadioFlyer
Nickname: RadioFlyer
Number of Saabs currently owned: 7

Re: FS: 1995 9000 Aero in Midnight Blue

Postby RadioFlyer » Sat Aug 22, 2015 9:06 am

Sold!!

Return to “FOR SALE / WANTED”