Diff Covers - Available soon!

Post for sale/wanted items here
Luke
Site Admin

Diff Covers - Available soon!

Postby Luke » Wed Jun 24, 2015 9:56 am

Hey Guys,

I've been out of stock for a bit, but there was been some renewed interest expressed in the diff covers, so I am in production of another run. Should be able to get the first units out in a week or two.

All proceeds go to costs related to this site and fixing up my old rally car! Spread the word!

http://www.go9sport.com/index.php?route ... duct_id=50

Luke
Site Admin

Re: Diff Covers - Available soon!

Postby Luke » Wed Jul 01, 2015 8:31 am

Going fast, have about 4 more from the batch of 15 that aren't spoken for.

squaab99t
Number of Saabs currently owned: 4

Postby squaab99t » Wed Jul 01, 2015 8:55 am

Luke wrote:Going fast, have about 4 more from the batch of 15 that aren't spoken for.

Good deal. I had no intention of trying cut into your biz. Scanwest approached me and I just happen to post in the random thought sub forum a day or two before you. Weird?
Anyway glad to see you selling these. That means some still love these cars.
Keep the argon flowing and your torch hot.

Luke
Site Admin

Postby Luke » Wed Jul 01, 2015 10:15 am

squaab99t wrote:
Luke wrote:Going fast, have about 4 more from the batch of 15 that aren't spoken for.

Good deal. I had no intention of trying cut into your biz. Scanwest approached me and I just happen to post in the random thought sub forum a day or two before you. Weird?
Anyway glad to see you selling these. That means some still love these cars.
Keep the argon flowing and your torch hot.

Yep, no problem, maybe someone from Scanwest saw the same facebook discussion asking about these that someone pointed me to and decided they would have a go at making some.

hutch
Number of Saabs currently owned: 2

Postby hutch » Wed Jul 01, 2015 10:37 am

Hey Luke figured I'd ask here instead of starting another thread...any idea how long the supply of panhard bars will last? I was planning on ordering one now that they're back in stock but wouldn't mind letting the credit card cool off another week or two after a vacation but don't want to miss out.

Luke
Site Admin

Postby Luke » Thu Jul 02, 2015 3:37 pm

hutch wrote:Hey Luke figured I'd ask here instead of starting another thread...any idea how long the supply of panhard bars will last? I was planning on ordering one now that they're back in stock but wouldn't mind letting the credit card cool off another week or two after a vacation but don't want to miss out.

No problem, I'll put one to the side for you.

Luke
Site Admin

Postby Luke » Tue Nov 03, 2015 9:14 am

Just a heads up - I have another small batch of these in the works. These tend to sell out pretty quickly, so if you were thinking about picking one up in the near future, there are ten sitting on my welding bench this week and one could have your name on it.

Return to “FOR SALE / WANTED”