FS Shelby wheels and tires

Post for sale/wanted items here
hutch
Number of Saabs currently owned: 2

FS Shelby wheels and tires

Postby hutch » Mon Jul 20, 2015 7:55 pm

I had these listed a while ago but wouldn't mind putting together another T5 project so they are back up for sale. I thought someone had expressed interested in these last time I had them up for sale so let me know if it was you...

Shelbys with 205/60/15 tires - I was going to put these on my old notchback but then swapped over to later axles so they've sat, the tires are an odd size for a lowered 900 but they are in good shape. I repainted these gold but then the tire shop guys knocked off the weights so there is some exposed aluminum on some of the wheels. I'll also throw in some lugs I bought from Summit Racing because I didn't have the OEM ones. I can think of a few options for these, $300 w/tires in person, $250 w/o tires if I have to ship them, or $200 w/o tires in person.

I'm in central PA and am willing to travel to meet someone to deliver these. The pictures are a little old at this point but they've literally just sat so they should be the same but let me know if you have any questions or would like different pictures.

Crazyswede
Team Turbo Troll Crew
Nickname: Mongo
Number of Saabs currently owned: 97

Re: FS Shelby wheels and tires

Postby Crazyswede » Mon Jul 20, 2015 8:24 pm

Set of 4? I will take them.
I am the 73%

hutch
Number of Saabs currently owned: 2

Re: FS Shelby wheels and tires

Postby hutch » Mon Jul 20, 2015 8:51 pm

Yup all 4, I believe each picture should be a different wheel. Shoot me a PM and we can figure out how to get them to you...

Return to “FOR SALE / WANTED”