Nickname: TANK
Number of Saabs currently owned: 1

For Sale: Red '91 900 Turbo 3-door, 5-speed, tan cloth

Postby DrewP » Mon Dec 21, 2015 4:00 pm

Name: Drew

Means of contact: P/M

Price: $3,500 OBO, will work on price to help offset shipping

Description:

For sale: 1991 900 Turbo 3-door hatch, smooth shifting 5-speed manual, clean tan cloth interior, cherry red exterior.

Asking $3,500, will entertain offers, P/M me.

Exterior is straight, paint 7/10 (previous owner sprayed color matched paint on roof, he did a nice job, hood is from a lower mileage car and is not as faded as the rest of the car, so the color is a little richer). Absolutely no rust, southern California car from new. Interior 9/10. Everything works except the cruise control. Ice cold A/C converted to R-134A, hot heat, almost completely rattle and clunk free.

Salvage title from before I got it from a very minor hit in the left rear corner. Previous owner took it to a paintless dent repair place and you have to look really really hard to even tell anything happened. I think I have the photos of the dent, and about 10 years of service records. The car was always well maintained.

Head gasket was done in the last few years and swapped in 2.1L head and intake manifold, and I did the clutch, flywheel, and slave cylinder about 6 months ago, and lots of other little things. I've had it about a year and a half.

This is a fantastic daily driver, I just use my 9-5 more and want someone to appreciate this car. It's one of the nicer driving un-modified C900's I've owned.

I'd entertain a trade for something medium-small with 4x4, like an older 4Runner or a Jeep YJ Cherokee.

[url="https://picasaweb.google.com/105131330020898883063/91Saab900Turbo?authkey=Gv1sRgCIvNvpGXgpD0uwE"]More photos here.[/url]

"You can educate ignorance, but you can't fix stupid."

DrewP

Re: For Sale: Red '91 900 Turbo 3-door, 5-speed, tan cloth

Postby DrewP » Tue Jan 26, 2016 2:13 pm

Bump. Will entertain offers!

Got an awesome message through Craigslist this morning about the car:

A wave of nostalgia swept over me when I encountered your ad. My 82 900 was a real flyer til some fool nailed me into the divider on the 605.
When I moved on to Porsche I noticed the CIS parts and other bits were similar however there was a thing called resale value that came (and went) with certain german cars. So now I contemplate again delving into weird brake parts, finicky fuel systems and the key on the floor.

Tell me there's something dreadfully wrong with it so I can walk away safely.

DrewP

Re: For Sale: Red '91 900 Turbo 3-door, 5-speed, tan cloth

Postby DrewP » Tue Feb 09, 2016 7:08 pm

Sold.

Return to “FOR SALE / WANTED”