Inca rims, steering rack, etc

Post for sale/wanted items here
ahanson
Number of Saabs currently owned: 4

Inca rims, steering rack, etc

Postby ahanson » Sun Jan 10, 2016 3:33 pm

I've got a handful of parts to sell. Need to thin the shelves a bit and raise a spot of cash.
-- Inca rims. They're nice and straight, but need refinishing, so they're cheap, $60. I have a set of center caps, too, and would throw those in for another $30.
-- C900 steering rack, a Maval reman, that's been in the box for a while. I bought it out of a parts stash in Connecticut, thinking I'd need it. But none of my cars really needs a new rack. $100.
-- Solid front rotors for 79-80 C900, which probably means they fit a 99, too. They're Brembos, also in the box. Last I saw them, they had a skim of rust, but nothing a light sanding wouldn't remove. $25 for the pair
-- Odds and ends: I've got a C900 glove box door with the old school turbo logo on it, from a 1980 turbo. Good for an extra 20 horsepower, at least. $15. Also a gas cap from a 1980 900, which had a different fitting on the filler neck. $5.
I probably have a mess of other stuff I could stand to part with and if I can think of it, I'll add it to this thread. I'll try to get some pics too. I'd prefer local pick up, but I'm willing to ship at buyer's expense.

Return to “FOR SALE / WANTED”