Dell Tuning Laptop and Lawicel CANUSB Adapter $75

Post for sale/wanted items here
hutch
Number of Saabs currently owned: 2

Dell Tuning Laptop and Lawicel CANUSB Adapter $75

Postby hutch » Sun Jan 31, 2016 7:21 pm

I finally got Windows up and running on my mac so I have no need for this anymore, the backstory is I bought it from a guy on saabcentral who used it to tune ECU's but upgraded to a new one. The battery is pretty dead, it only lasts a minute or so without being connected to power, which of course makes live tuning a little difficult. I was going to order something like this if I was going to keep it:
http://laptopbatteryone.com/dell-latitu ... oCkfXw_wcB

Full disclosure I never got this thing working with my Lawicel adapter, it seemed to partially be because Lawicel stopped updating drivers for XP and I'm not sure I had the correct ones, but also because I'm totally Windows illiterate and didn't go too far into troubleshooting it. If I were keeping it I'd upgrade to Windows 7 like I put on my mac but if you know your way around computers I wouldn't be shocked if you could get it running as is since the guy before me had it working. As you can see in the picture it also comes loaded with some other Saab programs that are useful to have like WIS, EPC, and some Tech2 programs. If this thing is totally fubared and you can't get it to work I can refund your paypal and you can keep the Lawicel and see if you can get it to work on a different computer, just figured I'd see if anyone on here is looking to get into messing around with Trionic tuning.

I also have a spare T5 harness I can include for an extra $25, only catch is its missing the plastic 'clip' that flips up/down and secures the harness onto the ECU as mine broke and I stole it from the harness. I will grab a picture if theres interest.

So yeah let me know if anyone is interested, if I don't hear anything in a few weeks I'll just take this to the recycling center but it seems like a waste if someone may be able to get some use out of it...

hutch
Number of Saabs currently owned: 2

Re: Dell Tuning Laptop and Lawicel CANUSB Adapter $75

Postby hutch » Mon Feb 01, 2016 1:54 pm

Sold for some T5 parts!

Return to “FOR SALE / WANTED”