JT Exhaust System for c900 - $300

Post for sale/wanted items here
hutch
Number of Saabs currently owned: 2

JT Exhaust System for c900 - $300

Postby hutch » Fri Mar 25, 2016 2:41 pm

I'm debating a few exhaust options for my SPG and one of them includes selling this off...

This is a JT exhaust from the turbo elbow all the way back, I had it on from August 2015 until December 2015, probably no more than 500 or so miles on it but I got tired of how loud it is with no cat on a street driven car. The only real flaw with it is that the holes in the flange were off so I had to open them up so the bolts could get through to the turbo elbow (pics below). Long term I had plans to replace it all with a large bend right to the turbo so I didn't think it was a big deal, it didn't have any problem sealing properly and in the albeit limited miles put on the car the bolts never moved or loosened up.
On the car from last year (probably didn't need the mechanics wire but figured it couldn't hurt)
From today

There are some various scrapes etc from installation but aside from the cuts to the flange this thing is nearly brand new. I'd be happy to meet somewhere in the Central PA region to deliver this to someone, otherwise I still have the original box it shipped in so I can ship it at cost. Its sort of bulky so I'd expect ~$50 to ship but if its a deal breaker I can cover some of the costs. So if anyone is looking for a cheap, loud exhaust for your 900 let me know!

hutch

Re: JT Exhaust System for c900 - $300

Postby hutch » Fri Mar 25, 2016 5:33 pm

Oh and I totally forgot, I can throw this in too if you wanted to do what I had planned and replace the cast elbow with a larger bend. Its a T3 3 bolt to 3" V-band adapter, though I need to keep the turbo flange as its the weird TE05 flange and not easily replaceable...

SalemSaab
Nickname: CapitolSAAB
Number of Saabs currently owned: 1

Postby SalemSaab » Fri Mar 25, 2016 7:14 pm

I've still got header/exhaust to install on my 99 .. and springs on 900 .. and get 99 running again :silent:

900 exhaust is on my long-term list tho.
Will watch this thread ...

And as I'm 900-ignorant .. are there decent options available? I got damn lucky spotting my MSS setup in someone's hatchback @SOC
CapitolSAAB - your source in the PNW for SAAB parts & accessories

hutch

Postby hutch » Fri Mar 25, 2016 8:12 pm

These aren't really rare, just a pain to get imported in the past few years. There was a company in CO that became a JT dealer recently, though the name and link is escaping me at the moment, which should cut down on shipping costs. If you're not after huge HP I'd look into the 2.5" Skandix system eeuro sells, should flow plenty for a c900 and is readily available. The local Saab shop to me used to carry MSS exhausts, I wish I had stocked up while they were available :mad:

Looks like Delorean is going to pick this up, but I'll keep this thread posted if something changes though...

SalemSaab
Nickname: CapitolSAAB
Number of Saabs currently owned: 1

Postby SalemSaab » Sat Apr 09, 2016 10:00 pm

Cool, i've seen the scandix one there but heard less positive things about it. Don't need anything special tho.

My new set of 99 MSS headers & exhaust are no longer in my possession sadly
CapitolSAAB - your source in the PNW for SAAB parts & accessories

hutch

Postby hutch » Thu Jun 30, 2016 8:51 pm

Bump.

I never heard back from Jeff so I guess this is back up for sale, let me know if anyone is interested. The only catch is I'm heading out of town on Sunday until July 15th but I can get it sent out tomorrow or Saturday before I do if theres any interest.

Jeff if you see this and are still interested send me a PM! :lol:

swmeatball
Number of Saabs currently owned: 0

Postby swmeatball » Fri Jul 01, 2016 2:49 pm

I'd buy that v-band adapter if it's for sale.

hutch

Postby hutch » Fri Jul 01, 2016 7:02 pm

I'd like to give it a little more time as a package deal but you've got first dibs on it as its not exactly flying off the shelf :lol:

86spig
Nickname: Fish
Number of Saabs currently owned: 3

Postby 86spig » Tue Jul 05, 2016 8:54 pm

pm'd

Return to “FOR SALE / WANTED”