FS: 9000 CSE Winter beater

Post for sale/wanted items here
RadioFlyer
Nickname: RadioFlyer
Number of Saabs currently owned: 7

FS: 9000 CSE Winter beater

Postby RadioFlyer » Wed Aug 24, 2016 12:48 pm

1996 Saab 9000 CSE for sale. 5 spd manual, turbo-charged. 207k miles. Still tight, fast, well-maintained, and fun to drive. Makes a an excellent winter car or first car. $2100.

GOOD: No TCS (rare), solid shock towers (very rare). Within the last few months replaced rear brakes (including rotors, pads, calipers, and dust shields), front brakes, all hydraulic motor mounts, poly trans mounts (huge improvement), ebrake cables, battery, ball joints, sway bar bushings, fuel filter, valve cover gasket, oil change and more. Sale includes various spare new parts and a detailed spreadsheet of all of the maintenance done during my ownership. AC system and cruise control work great. No cracks in the dash. Clean title.

BAD: Some small dents, scratches, and paint touch-ups on the outside - not much visible rust (wheel arches are all excellent). Exhaust has a small but audible leak in the mid pipe. The front jack points are a bit rough. Anti lock brakes skip sometimes so I just remove the fuse and drive with regular power brakes. Leather drivers side seat shoulder worn through (the rest of the interior is in great shape).

EXTRAS: Comes with trailer hitch with wiring harness installed (though never used to tow), roof rack (without the bike mounts), a set of aero springs (uninstalled), aero side skirts (also uninstalled). And for another $250, I'll throw in a set of near-new Hakkapelita studded snow tires mounted on rare 9000 anniversary rims. Email only please. Not interested in trades.

PM or email samtwilliamson@gmail.com

Last edited by RadioFlyer on Mon Sep 12, 2016 1:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

RadioFlyer
Nickname: RadioFlyer
Number of Saabs currently owned: 7

Re: FS: 9000 CSE Winter beater

Postby RadioFlyer » Mon Sep 12, 2016 1:14 pm

Bump - throwing in the roof rack, Aero springs, and Aero side skirts. Plus a bunch of spare parts.

Return to “FOR SALE / WANTED”