Full Colorado Red Leather Interior

Post for sale/wanted items here
hutch
Number of Saabs currently owned: 2

Full Colorado Red Leather Interior

Postby hutch » Wed Jan 11, 2017 7:12 pm

Hey I think I had an ad up for these earlier with little interest but figured I'd try one more time. I'd really love to keep this set together because they're a pretty cool combo that is usually beat up from UV light, but if these don't sell I'm going to be stealing the nice parts to rehab the interior of my convertible. But like I said, I'd much rather someone put these to good use...

Anyway, I bought these from Jason a while ago and rehabbed them back to life with products from leatherworldtech.com. On the whole they look much better than most of the red interiors I've seen, however they are not perfect. The drivers seat is a more red than the others, though not as pronounced as the picture makes it seem, and the carpets have begun to fade back again. I didn't redo the door panels as they are in good shape, the rears even have the factory mounted tweeters in the them!

A picture I took a few years ago to show the color difference better, the one on the left is the drivers and like I said its not quite as lipstick as the outdoor picture made it look like.

These are a pick up item only as shipping this would be crazy expensive, I'm sure that limits the potential market greatly but maybe we can work out a way to get them moved as they did fit in my c900 once. I'd like to get $100, crazy people are charging more for that for just a seat on ebay, but like I said I'd like to get these to a good home. If you have a spare tan leather front seat I'd be willing to do a straight swap as thats what I really need for the vert.

Let me know if theres any interest and I can get pictures that aren't years old and with crappy lighting :lol:

KPAero
Nickname: Pascal

Re: Full Colorado Red Leather Interior

Postby KPAero » Wed Jan 11, 2017 10:19 pm

Ooooh, I really would like those, but making it out to pick them up would not work at the moment.

Any chance you would want to hold on to them until June? I'll be in PA for STPR.

hutch

Re: Full Colorado Red Leather Interior

Postby hutch » Wed Jan 11, 2017 11:20 pm

I think my first attempt to sell this with little interest was at least 2 years ago so unless any local PA Saab people show any interest I'd be willing to bet these will still be around then :thumbsup:

Return to “FOR SALE / WANTED”