c900 T3 Divided Downpipe w/ ext wastegate, v band cat $300 shipped

Post for sale/wanted items here
hutch
Number of Saabs currently owned: 2

c900 T3 Divided Downpipe w/ ext wastegate, v band cat $300 shipped

Postby hutch » Sun Apr 15, 2018 6:38 pm

Hey Guys

Been a way for a bit while the forum was down and busy with a new job and a foray into guitar building but have been getting the Saab itch again as spring sort of, maybe, returns to the East Coast :crazy:

I'm doing some spring cleaning and re-arranging of car parts and decided to sell this exhaust setup, I had it on my vert and had bigger plans for that car but have realized its way overkill on a car running 12psi on a tired T3 so wanted to offer it up to someone here that could actually put it to good use. I bought this from Dennis when I first picked up the car and have only put a few thousand miles on the setup, which includes the following:

- 2.5" downpipe with external tial wastegate
- 2.5" SS cat with v band clamp to attach to DP
- 2.5" steel mid pipe
- battery tie down for Odyssey PC925 (battery not included)
- battery heat shield with lava mat to reduce temps
- longer + battery cable (forgot to include in pics)
- T5 O2 sensor with less than 2k miles on it, I think I have a spare LH sensor too if you would prefer

I'm asking $500 plus shipping for the lot, I'm pretty firm on the price as theres a lot of stuff here but if its a deal breaker I'd much rather this go to someone on this forum since it seems to be a last refuge on c900 folk. I definitely don't want to split up the downpipe and cat as I'd have no use for the cat, but if you really don't need the battery stuff and mid pipe I'm sure we can work something out. If we can do an in person deal in Central PA somewhere I'd be more than happy to knock some $ off to avoid the hassle of shipping. As always, feel free to ask questions or ask for more pics...

Here it is removed from the car:

You guys definitely know how an exhaust system looks but here it is more or less lined up as it would be on the car

The upper portion of the DP was ceramic coated and has held up extremely well, there is some superficial marks from installing it but its in great shape, in a few pics above you may be able to see some oil on the lower portion, I'll clean that off the best I can with some solvent

Wastegate

Here it was installed

Some pics of the heat shield I made

The battery box has some chipping paint but its of course easy to redo if it bothers you, pics from when newly painted. Once again, battery not included as it is 100% dead unfortunately. The stock + cable may work but I had to build a new one anyway and this one is slightly longer to make life easier

Thanks for looking!
Last edited by hutch on Thu Jul 26, 2018 5:54 pm, edited 2 times in total.

hutch

Re: c900 T3 Divided Downpipe w/ ext wastegate, v band cat, battery holder

Postby hutch » Tue Apr 24, 2018 7:00 pm

Same deal as the SPG kit I have for sale, let me know if you have any interest or send me an offer as I'm trying to clean some extra stuff out!

hutch

Re: c900 T3 Divided Downpipe w/ ext wastegate, v band cat $400 shipped

Postby hutch » Wed May 09, 2018 2:05 pm

I know bumping isn't too necessary since this forum doesn't exactly get cluttered too quickly :lol:

But lets do a price drop to $400 shipped for the downpipe and cat as I have something I am aiming to purchase!

I ended up reusing the battery cable mentioned above to bring by vert back to stock battery configuration instead of making another one, so you'd have to make one yourself or lengthen the stock cable a few inches so it reaches the 12v distribution block, but if you'd like the battery tie down stuff you're welcome to have it too!

hutch

Re: c900 T3 Divided Downpipe w/ ext wastegate, v band cat $300 shipped

Postby hutch » Thu Jul 26, 2018 5:55 pm

Alright one more futile bump and price drop, figured I'd see if anyone was interested in this as I'm eying some new bits for the Viggen!

secondsaab
Number of Saabs currently owned: 6

Postby secondsaab » Tue Aug 14, 2018 7:30 am

I would like to purchase this from you.

squaab99t
Number of Saabs currently owned: 4

Postby squaab99t » Thu Nov 15, 2018 11:08 pm

Hutch, still have this? I have someone who wants to buy my old turbo and this dp would make it more plug and play.

hutch

Postby hutch » Fri Nov 16, 2018 6:44 am

Sorry I really gotta do better at updating my FS threads, but this was sold and off to secondsaab up above

Return to “FOR SALE / WANTED”