'85-'86 SPG Kit

Post for sale/wanted items here
hutch
Number of Saabs currently owned: 2

'85-'86 SPG Kit

Postby hutch » Sun Apr 15, 2018 6:52 pm

As I said in my other FS thread I'm doing some spring cleaning and wanted to offer these up... this is a kit that I had bought many many years ago and have held onto in case I get another flat front 900 but the odds of that are pretty slim these days (last time I said that 'I'll never own another '90 900' I bought two more :lol: )

These will most certainly need a refinishing as the stock finish is chipped/peeling on many of the bottoms, and one of the panels was painted black by me. I think I have 95% of the mounting hardware, the only thing I can't remember is how the front panels mount on the pre-facelift cars and I don't have any to check. I couldn't find 2 rails for those panels but I have an extra mounting rail that you could probably cut up to make due. I have many labelled bags of screws, etc from removing this kit but they are rusty enough I'd suggest getting some new hardware.

I'd like to get $250 plus shipping on this, but if that is a high price just let me know, not really sure what the market for a kit is like these days. I have some extra goodies I'd be willing to include for the full price if you'd like, with the exception of the airdam as it is annoyingly wide and will make shipping much more expensive. Like my other thread I'd be happy to do an in person PA deal, and any questions or request for more pics just let me know!

Front panels, I have 3 of the small rails that I thought was for the ones between the door and the fender, I have the metal 'tab' that mounts to the very front panels but couldn't find any rails for those, but I also can't remember how those mount, they may use pieces from the stock bumper extensions :dunno:

Middle panels, note the bundle of rails and rubber strips to mount it, I think these panels are the worst condition-wise with the peeling at the bottom, this is where I have an extra rail so plenty of length to cut and make one for the fronts if need be

Back panels, note the top right panel in picture is the flat black one

Random extra flat front goodies if you'd be interested

hutch
Number of Saabs currently owned: 2

Re: '85-'86 SPG Kit

Postby hutch » Tue Apr 24, 2018 6:59 pm

Feel free to shoot me an offer before I put this up elsewhere as I'm mostly just trying to clear out some stuff and I'd rather it go to someone on here!

Return to “FOR SALE / WANTED”