Where is Sorensen Rally now?

We'd like to know about you! Make your introduction into the SAABRally.com community here.
Dave R
Nickname: Davzing
Number of Saabs currently owned: 0

Where is Sorensen Rally now?

Postby Dave R » Thu Jul 14, 2016 11:55 pm

Hello, I hanged around during the 2008or7 ish Black River Stages and some of the STPR stuff and a bit after. I first was introduced to the team by Sam Sch... my friend from college friends (RIT) and came out and helped on the services and volunteered for road marshaling. Now I own a 9-5 Aero! and my bugeye WRX I bought from a mutual friend of Sam's that I eventually swapped a JDM motor in myself.

Crazyswede
Team Turbo Troll Crew
Nickname: Mongo
Number of Saabs currently owned: 97

Re: Where is Sorensen Rally now?

Postby Crazyswede » Mon Jul 18, 2016 7:31 pm

Well lets see...I bought a house last september and have been working on it almost non-stop since then with my dad. It won't be livable again until some time this fall. I also have a new job where I travel pretty much every other week during the week so life is keeping me busy. All my car and moto projects are on hold until I have my own roof again.
I am the 73%

Crazyswede
Team Turbo Troll Crew
Nickname: Mongo
Number of Saabs currently owned: 97

Re: Where is Sorensen Rally now?

Postby Crazyswede » Tue Nov 05, 2019 1:25 pm

Still working on my house. Traveling 50% of the time (spent about 100 nights in a hotel this year). Got married, have two rally cars....neither ready to race and neither get to be worked on.

Luke got married, has a house.

Think Geoff is the last one to do an actual event.
I am the 73%

Return to “Introductions”