Howdy...GRM rally car

We'd like to know about you! Make your introduction into the SAABRally.com community here.
jamesalanray
Nickname: yimmy
Number of Saabs currently owned: 0

Howdy...GRM rally car

Postby jamesalanray » Fri Apr 24, 2009 1:32 pm

I am thinking about buying the GRM rally car........after 15 years of track day's and HPDE's, I have grown tired of that scene...you never know when it might, dare I say the R word "RAIN". I have no codriver canidates......are there folks out there interested in being codrivers/mentor/navigators??? Please give me any advice or thoughts, I am in Alabama. Than ks, guy's, jr

Geoff
Team Turbo Troll Crew
Nickname: Geoff
Number of Saabs currently owned: 6

Re: Howdy...GRM rally car

Postby Geoff » Fri Apr 24, 2009 2:19 pm

There are usually people out there who are looking to get into rally or who have co-driven for other people and can be found to co-drive if you ask. Try checking specialstage.com for that.

For SAAB mentorship, you've always got saabrally.com and the members :yay: Any experience with SAAB 99s or 900s?

The GRM car is a great starter car. All the safety stuff, engine built strong but not pushed to the limit so it should be very reliable, gearbox and limited slip should match the car well. I was trying to buy it and merge some of the parts off my existing 99 rally car onto it, but I can't quite come up with the funds.

Welcome!
The kind of dirty that doesn't wash off :eyebrows:

Return to “Introductions”