Hello Saab Junkies!

We'd like to know about you! Make your introduction into the SAABRally.com community here.
SwedeSport
Number of Saabs currently owned: 5

Hello Saab Junkies!

Postby SwedeSport » Tue Jun 16, 2009 9:55 am

Hey fellas,

Thanks for allowing me to join your group. Im another Saab junkie myself. And Im glad to find a forum of people who are thinking outside the box. I have several Saab based projects that Im hoping will be furthered by the combined knowlege on this forum. I likely know some of you from past events as I have been coming to Saab gatherings since 97. Alot of you I know your faces and not your names, and some I know your names and have never met you.
I have been awol from Saab happenings for a few years, Im finally getting the bug back.

Jason Morris

86 900 8v NA
85 900 T
84 900 Drag car
71 99 T16
Attachments
tan 900.jpg
Swedesport Motors, Apparel and Accessories for SAAB Junkies.
Http://Facebook.com/swedesportmotors
Swedesportmotors@gmail.com

Jordan
Site Admin
Number of Saabs currently owned: 6

Re: Hello Saab Junkies!

Postby Jordan » Tue Jun 16, 2009 12:44 pm

Welcome Jason,

What area are you from?

SwedeSport

Postby SwedeSport » Tue Jun 16, 2009 1:12 pm

Im from Pottstown Pa. Been tinkering with Saabs since I got my first one in 95. Currently restoring my first Saab (85 900T). Driving the tan 86 900 8v. Working on my 71 99 project, and preparing to build a drag car out of my 84 900 parts car. Looking for a 70s style jet boat to put a 16v turbo into. I have a rule that everything I build or repair should have a Saab part in it.

Jason
Attachments
99 turbo.jpg

Geoff
Team Turbo Troll Crew
Nickname: Geoff
Number of Saabs currently owned: 6

Postby Geoff » Tue Jun 16, 2009 3:34 pm

Hey Jason,
We've met before. The spoiler you've got on that tan car is rare and weird. I've never seen one other than in photos. I've seen one or two that fit 2dr 99s though. Both are strange '70s accessories. :P
The '71 99 just looks so cool with the chrome bumpers. Jordan has a car like that.
The kind of dirty that doesn't wash off :eyebrows:

SwedeSport

Postby SwedeSport » Tue Jun 16, 2009 4:16 pm

I have not been to a Saab event in 3 years or so, stuff happened, like life.... My garage was broken into a few years back and they cleaned me out of about 7 grand worth of tools.... Thank God my Saab stuff is worthless to theives as they left that stuff alone. It really took the wind out of my sails and I didnt touch a car for years. Im back, ... still short on tools but Im coping .
Attachments
85 900.jpg

Luke
Site Admin

Postby Luke » Wed Jun 17, 2009 8:46 am

SwedeSport wrote:I have not been to a Saab event in 3 years or so, stuff happened, like life.... My garage was broken into a few years back and they cleaned me out of about 7 grand worth of tools.... Thank God my Saab stuff is worthless to theives as they left that stuff alone. It really took the wind out of my sails and I didnt touch a car for years. Im back, ... still short on tools but Im coping .

Hey Jason! Been a while, was wondering what you were up to the past couple years, my computer crashed and I lost all your contact info.
Anyway, my girlfriend lives right down the road from you so I'll have to stop in and say hi sometime.

Luke

Return to “Introductions”