Nice to meet you...

We'd like to know about you! Make your introduction into the SAABRally.com community here.
2ndstageturbineblade
Nickname: Dempsey
Number of Saabs currently owned: 3

Nice to meet you...

Postby 2ndstageturbineblade » Mon Dec 28, 2009 12:12 pm

The long and the short of it: I live just outside of philly, pushing 30 and work mainly in and around the NYC/Philly metro areas. My stable, in order of purchase:

'97 900se sedan 5spd- nordic stg 4 setup, viggen interior, '06 17" aero whls anddddddd...drove too long on old clutch and broke shifter inside trans. fun. hasn't moved in a year.

'88 900s coupe auto- took this one and bought another, a '92 turbo 5spd parts car from ct, in '06 and cannabalized it for parts, put full '92 interior, wiring and drivetrain into my '88(untested, pretty big gamble, i admit), drove it for 15k before trans completely failed. it's now all out again and I'm doing it for real this time.

'97 900se coupe auto- my current daily driver; ok, I really wasn't looking for another car, but got it locally for $500(non-running) w 2 sets of wheels as well as a bunch of other miscellaneous parts because this strange fwd turbo automotive addiction I possess wouldn't let it pass. All it needed was a CPS and rear calipers to get going again and pass inspection.

Anyway, it's cool to see you guys getting into this stuff in the aggresive way way I'd like to if my other borderline unhealthy obsession, that of music, didn't have me in ten different places at once with almost no real schedule. For now, I'll have to live vicariously through this site. Let me know what's in store for 2010, I'd like to maybe make it out to an event-the last one I attended was saabs @ carlisle in '06, and that experience didn't exactly blow me away.

max
Site Admin
Number of Saabs currently owned: 0

Re: Nice to meet you...

Postby max » Mon Dec 28, 2009 2:16 pm

Very cool, and welcome to the community! :thumbsup:
-Max
"My car is neither discreet, nor off-road worthy." :huh:

SwedeSport
Number of Saabs currently owned: 5

Re: Nice to meet you...

Postby SwedeSport » Mon Dec 28, 2009 8:48 pm

Welcome to the forum!
Swedesport Motors, Apparel and Accessories for SAAB Junkies.
Http://Facebook.com/swedesportmotors
Swedesportmotors@gmail.com

Return to “Introductions”