Hello

We'd like to know about you! Make your introduction into the SAABRally.com community here.
colinzervas
Number of Saabs currently owned: 1

Hello

Postby colinzervas » Fri Oct 15, 2010 1:39 pm

Hi I have a 99 9-3 and really want to get into rally car racing. I thought this would be a good place to start! Just wondering what to do to get involved!

Thanks

Colin

Crazyswede
Team Turbo Troll Crew
Nickname: Mongo
Number of Saabs currently owned: 97

Re: Hello

Postby Crazyswede » Fri Oct 15, 2010 2:55 pm

colinzervas wrote:Hi I have a 99 9-3 and really want to get into rally car racing. I thought this would be a good place to start! Just wondering what to do to get involved!

Thanks

Colin

Welcome.

We'd be happy to give you the rally experience. Just come to one of the next events and bring your life savings. We'll have Luke take you for a ride in the car and while he is going down the road you can stick your head out the window and whoop and holler at the same time you throw your life savings out the window. :lol:

Just kidding (but closer to the truth then you might care to realize. But seriously, the best way to get into the sport is to just go to an event and volunteer as a stage worker or help out servicing a car. Get some spectating in and meet the regulars. Then go from there.
I am the 73%

SwedeSport
Number of Saabs currently owned: 5

Re: Hello

Postby SwedeSport » Fri Oct 15, 2010 3:37 pm

Welcome to the fold. I agree that the best way to get involved is to show up to an event. Someone will happily put you to work. Its a small tradeoff to get REALLY close to the action. Just hang out with racers and you'll learn alot.
Swedesport Motors, Apparel and Accessories for SAAB Junkies.
Http://Facebook.com/swedesportmotors
Swedesportmotors@gmail.com

Return to “Introductions”