new guy

We'd like to know about you! Make your introduction into the SAABRally.com community here.
hutch
Number of Saabs currently owned: 2

new guy

Postby hutch » Fri Apr 27, 2007 10:43 pm

hey everybody, I've been reading your site for a few weeks and decided to join up. My name is Phil and I post on saablink mostly but really enjoy this site because of the loads of great info you guys have. I curretly have a 900 that is getting prepped for megasquirt and a 9000 that I want to sell to get another 900 :lol: I have really been wanting to get into some sort of road racing lately and Ive been thinking auto-x so I would love to prep my car for that, but thats in the long term, I dont think I can compete anytime soon. Anyway, Im glad to be here reading these threads and learning some stuff.

Phil

matt
Turbo Troll Crew Chief
Number of Saabs currently owned: 0

Postby matt » Fri Apr 27, 2007 10:48 pm

If you think you can't you never will. Anyone can run in autocross if they have a car and a helmet (right?). The best mod is the loose nut behind the wheel.
"we changed a flat in 4 minutes, twice"
1994 9000 Aero (intake, stg 4 ecu, 3" TBE, clutch + broken trans mod) *sold*
2001 Subaru Outback Wagon *sold*
2006 Subaru WRX Wagon I'm back on boost!
ImageImage

DeLorean
Number of Saabs currently owned: 9

Postby DeLorean » Fri Apr 27, 2007 11:20 pm

Hey Phil, we need people to work on the rally car effort here in Plymouth, so if you are willing to do some work we are going to start on the 93 900's cage in the next few weeks (once we get our own junk 9000 finished)
Less brake more gas!

hutch
Number of Saabs currently owned: 2

Postby hutch » Fri Apr 27, 2007 11:33 pm

yeah that would be great, I finally got my bigger injectors for MS so maybe I can come up soon and get that set up with you guys and I would love to help you out on the rally project. I wish I could be doing the same with a rally car, maybe one day...

Return to “Introductions”