New to here not to saabs

We'd like to know about you! Make your introduction into the SAABRally.com community here.
8valvepower
Number of Saabs currently owned: 2

New to here not to saabs

Postby 8valvepower » Tue Oct 30, 2012 6:24 pm

Hello all!
I've been working on my '84 900 Turbo auto-x car for a few years now and figured this site would be helpful in finishing that project. I've had the car for almost 8 years now and it was my daily driver for the first 5 years. I took the car off the road when an A-arm snapped and have been driving my 9-3SE since then. I'm also in the middle of converting the C900 from automatic to manual.

Here is an old pic of the c900. Now it is sitting on stands in the backyard with a red hood and white drivers door

and of my 9-3

DeLorean
Number of Saabs currently owned: 9

Re: New to here not to saabs

Postby DeLorean » Tue Oct 30, 2012 10:41 pm

Welcome!

I am still pretty mystified as to why you left the hood from your 84 at the Garrys U pull it in binghamton NY. It was about 1 week after you must have left it that they crushed that car...
Less brake more gas!

8valvepower
Number of Saabs currently owned: 2

Postby 8valvepower » Wed Oct 31, 2012 11:28 am

Haha yea, I didn't want to have it laying around my garage and they told me to toss it with the car i was taking a hood from. I miss that hood but it was pretty far gone in terms of rust. I still haven't painted the red one yet. It's too bad they crushed that car so quickly, it still had a lot of good stuff if I remember correctly. There are fewer C900's there these days but I did manage to score an airdam off an '85 SPG.

DeLorean
Number of Saabs currently owned: 9

Postby DeLorean » Wed Oct 31, 2012 11:48 am

Well next time you are headed to garrys, shoot me a PM, I'll make a junk yard trip out of it.
Less brake more gas!

Return to “Introductions”