Anyone up for a PA junk yard run?

We'd like to know about you! Make your introduction into the SAABRally.com community here.
DeLorean
Number of Saabs currently owned: 9

Anyone up for a PA junk yard run?

Postby DeLorean » Sun Aug 23, 2015 9:46 am

So, there are a couple classic 900's around local yards currently. Not exactly a "large number" of them, however there are some nice parts out there. At the Joes E-Z pull there are currently 2, 4 door 900's, one a 2.1 MT and a smattering of 9-3's and 9-5's. At the Harrys U pull it in Pennsburg PA there is a very "low rust" 93 900-hatch which appeared to have good body panels, and another 2.1/MT - high mileage, however it appeared to have a trans that was rebuilt at some point and felt like it went through the gears right. Also a few 9-3's, an MT NG 9-3, and a couple 9-5's. Who knows how long any of them will be there, but if anyone wants to hit the yards up some time this week, I'll help anyone out who wants to pull some parts. The 900 at harrys had a clean rust free hood, and headlights with good buckets... and I know these are getting to be harder to find.
Less brake more gas!

hutch
Number of Saabs currently owned: 2

Re: Anyone up for a PA junk yard run?

Postby hutch » Sun Aug 23, 2015 7:06 pm

Hmm tempting, I still want to grab a 900 rad support and one of those homelink mirrors from a 9-5 if there are any to be had. I could probably only do saturday morning but if theres interest I 'd definitely be up for a trip.

Return to “Introductions”