Airflow FMIC install

A place for long term threads surrounding a specific project or SAAB build for motorsports or restoration
squaab99t
Number of Saabs currently owned: 4

Airflow FMIC install

Postby squaab99t » Sat Dec 24, 2011 12:46 pm

We had a Saab wake of sorts with a get together, food, beer and a work party.

Daniel for Portland Oregon made the 3 hour road trip up to have some work done at the Squaab Works fab shop, aka my man cave.
Great showing; Turbo Stephan, Mezzanie, 99Sven, Hans, Dan Coman, buddy Kevin, and of course the project mule Daniel.
We kept his, A/C, Fog lights and wiper motors :yay:
It was not easy. 20 hours of work.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/28852287@N05/
Attachments
Airflow FMIC (23).JPG
Airflow FMIC (36).JPG

99sven

Re: Airflow FMIC install

Postby 99sven » Sat Dec 24, 2011 3:44 pm

Nice work you guys. I would never mount mine that low. As many snow berms I run into over the winter it would never work. Nice to see a fellow T5 900 Classic. Thanks Dennis for a fun day.

Gregg
Gregg Cronn

Mezzanine

Postby Mezzanine » Sat Dec 24, 2011 4:14 pm

Wow, sad I couldn't stick around longer- haven't done an all nighter in a while! Did the crew manage to stay on task through the evening? I was there for 7 hours, and it certainly didn't seem like we got much accomplished during that time!
Glad to see it finished. Hans, Greg and I discussed possibly hosting a similar event here at my place. Perhaps a SPuGly stripping party.

C

squaab99t

Postby squaab99t » Mon Dec 26, 2011 6:39 pm

Mezzanine wrote:Wow, sad I couldn't stick around longer- haven't done an all nighter in a while! Did the crew manage to stay on task through the evening? I was there for 7 hours, and it certainly didn't seem like we got much accomplished during that time!
Glad to see it finished. Hans, Greg and I discussed possibly hosting a similar event here at my place. Perhaps a SPuGly stripping party.

C

No problem you got us rolling and got the bumper rehung soon after you left. Kevin was the second shift crew. He and Daniel worked on the pre i/c side and I worked on the driver side. The turbo side was very challenging. It all came down to the head light adjustment knob to the pipe to sneak by in the inner fender.
Attachments
Airflow FMIC (34).JPG
Airflow FMIC (26).JPG

Return to “Projects and Build Threads”