46 offset wheels

THE place for technical discussions concering the construction and preparation of SAABs for all forms of motorsport, Rally, Road Racing, Auto-X etc....
Luke
Site Admin

Postby Luke » Wed Apr 04, 2007 3:02 pm

Whats there to do to the car? I thought it was driving ok other than the speaker wire engine harness. If you come saturday morning you can meet Per too.

Jordan
Site Admin
Number of Saabs currently owned: 6

Postby Jordan » Wed Apr 04, 2007 4:07 pm

Just doing a reliability check over, I've changed the oil, and cleaned out a lot of crap already.

Since I haven't really driven it for 4 or 5 months, it makes me nervous to just drive it on over to PA since the electrical gremlins have surfaced. I guess you just better have your trailer ready :lol: . I think it will be ok... I could probably come friday night again if my girlfriend doesn't kill me first. :roll:

max
Site Admin
Number of Saabs currently owned: 0

Postby max » Wed Apr 04, 2007 4:34 pm

jordan wrote:
I better order my helmet!

Whatsamatter, don't you like those bright orange ones? I know I did...
-Max
"My car is neither discreet, nor off-road worthy." :huh:

Jordan
Site Admin

Postby Jordan » Wed Apr 04, 2007 4:57 pm

CART supposedly doesn't offer "borrowed" helmets.. so I'm just going to get one, I just have to measure my head.

max
Site Admin
Number of Saabs currently owned: 0

Postby max » Wed Apr 04, 2007 7:28 pm

FCSCC does, but I don't know about CART.

Loks like april 29th is our first one, for non members.
-Max
"My car is neither discreet, nor off-road worthy." :huh:

Jordan
Site Admin

Postby Jordan » Wed Apr 04, 2007 7:42 pm

I think I'm going to Luke's on the 15th I think for the auto-x. So I guess my car will be set up for the one the 29th.

james
Number of Saabs currently owned: 7

Postby james » Sun Apr 08, 2007 7:12 pm

Rallyho wrote:I think I've only toasted one Shelby. The saab minilites seemed pretty bulletproof too. Never bent a soccer ball.

The issue is that the Shelby's seem to be getting harder and harder to find. And certainly withing the "community" impossible to wrench out of folks hands! :D

I do know of a set of shelbys around, but the guy likes the looks of them. Anyone got a set of Ronal "minilites" I can buy and swap the guy with?

Mike, I do. Never gonna run them as I have so many shelbys now. I can dig them out of storage and we can work something out.

Those Team Dynamics rally wheels look suspiciously similar to a set of rims I got with the Works car- 6.5 or 7 inches wide and pretty light. Ah, here's a photo of Stromberg running those rims:

james

Rallyho
Nickname: El Blanco

Postby Rallyho » Mon Apr 09, 2007 10:37 am

Yo, James! When are you gonna put the Swedish piggy bank back on the (dirt) road man?

In the meantime, if you've got so many Shelbys, why don't we talk about some of them gettn' bolted to my new money-pit?! :)
Rallyho

Return to “SAAB MOTORSPORT TECH”