Registration

Let us know what you like, what you don't and what you'd like to see more of.
squaab99t
Number of Saabs currently owned: 4

Registration

Postby squaab99t » Tue Jan 28, 2014 9:24 am

I'm on other Saab sites and people have wanted to sign up on saabrally and can't find the door. I looked too and nothing that stands out as "registrar here"
Seems like the spammers can get it. :crazy:

Crazyswede
Team Turbo Troll Crew
Nickname: Mongo
Number of Saabs currently owned: 97

Re: Registration

Postby Crazyswede » Tue Jan 28, 2014 11:11 am

squaab99t wrote:I'm on other Saab sites and people have wanted to sign up on saabrally and can't find the door. I looked too and nothing that stands out as "registrar here"
Seems like the spammers can get it. :crazy:

We have been having issues with spammers including a major attack a few days ago. Sounds like the software for the site needs to be upgraded. I think Luke or Jordan may do this when they get some time but that might be a little while. For now I would suggest interested members send an email to Luke or Jordan.
I am the 73%

Luke
Site Admin

Re: Registration

Postby Luke » Tue Jan 28, 2014 11:24 am

Yep, the wave of spammers the other day was caused by me opening up registration for only a few hours the other day, the bots starts registering at a rate that you just couldn't believe. When I get some time I'll mess around with some updates and see if we can find a better way to screen users... I have registration turned off in the software, but I am happy to sign up people on an individual basis.

Return to “Site Feedback”